1. Lay the belt out on a flat surface. Ensure that the parts to be rejoined are clean and completely dry.
2. Bend the top part back and carefully squeeze a small even amount onto the bottom surface of the inside of the belt, not too close to the edges, to avoid it seeping out.
3. Press the two surfaces together firmly, smooth down and hold until set. For pin point precision use Loctite Super Glue Power Gel Control.
Do not move the parts until set. Don't worry if there is a little excess glue, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 6).
4. Allow at least 1-2 hours to dry before wearing. For best results leave overnight.
5. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover.
6. Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.